Ethical Hacking - Overview - Information Technology Tutorial
Information is defined as data with meaningful content.
Information security is the practice of preventing information from unauthorized use of information, disclosure, disruption, modification, copying, etc.
Information Security techniques can be a way to secure our personal information from being hacked or misused.
The problem faced by the Corporate Industries
- Information Loss
- Exploitation of System
- Security Breach
- Trojan Attack
- Virus Infection
- Blueprint Loss
Why Corporate Industry requires Information Security.
- To secure employer personal and professional information.
- To Prevent Data Breach
- To prevent information loss.
Information Security Principle
The basic components of information security are so-called: CIA Triads i.e Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Confidentiality – It means to Prevent the disclosure of information to unauthorized users or systems.
- Integrity – It means maintaining and ensuring the accuracy and consistency of data over its entire life cycle.
This means ensuring that data does not tamper in its entire life cycle.
- Availability- It means authorized users have timely and reliable access to a resource when it is needed.